The lost (maybe your neighbor) are future inhabitants of Hell. Let's get busy sharing our faith in Jesus.
Basics For Soul Winning:
1. Purchase a pocket size NT (you can write the soul winning plan verses as references in the chronological order you will be reading them). For example: If you start with Romans 3:23 at the end of that verse write the next verse you will be using.
2. Learn and memorize the basic Book of Romans salvation verses: memorize these verses: Romans 3:10, 3:23, 6:23, 10:9-10 & 10:13. (Press the Salvation button above to see the verses I use when sharing the gospel).
3. Just ask, "If you died today, do you know you would go to heaven?" If they say no or I don't know, ask, "Would you like for me to show you how?"
4. As you share the Word, show them in the Bible what you are reading. Try to get couples to sit together and kneel in front of them and show them verses in your Bible as you read them.
5. Ask them, "Would you like to call upon the name of the Lord and ask Him to save you right now? I would be glad to lead you in a prayer."
6. You can use the simple elements below:
Elements of a Personal Testimony:
1. My life before I met Jesus (brief)
2. How I met Jesus
3. My life since I met Jesus
Would you like to meet Jesus?
Three Prayers for the salvation of The Lost:
1. Pray for the Lord to open a door (give you an opportunity)
2. Pray for the Lord to open their heart (make them receptive)
3. Pray for the Lord to open your mouth (give you boldness)
Top Five most effective methods for bringing people to church:
(adapted from Ed Stetzer)
1. Personal conversation with a family member
2. Personal conversation with a friend or neighbor from the church
3. Informative ad in the newspaper
4. Outdoor sign or billboard
5. Newspaper or magazine advertising